Terms & Conditions
In these conditions the following words have the meanings indicated next to them, unless the contrary appears from the context:
Grace period means the period during which a consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
Consumer means a natural person who is acting for purposes relating to his trade, business, craft or profession;
Day means calendar day;
Content means digital data which are produced in digital form and delivered;
Durable medium means any device - including also e-mail - a consumer or FBS enables information addressed personally to him, to store in a way that future consultation or use for a period appropriate to the purpose for which it was intended, and which allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
Right of withdrawal means the ability for a consumer to see within the waiting period of the contract;
Distance contract means a contract concluded between FBS and a consumer under an organized distance sales of goods, digital content and / or services up to and including the conclusion of the agreement exclusive or joint use of one or more means of distance communication;
Withdrawal Form means the Annex of the conditions set form for a consumer to see within the waiting period of the contract;
FBS means the company Frenchie Bullshop, registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 65358511.
Website means the FBS website being www.frenchiebullshop.com.
- These terms and conditions apply to any offer from FBS and any agreement reached at a distance between FBS and a consumer.
- Before the agreement is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions is made available to the consumer in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in a simple way on a durable medium. If this is not possible, FBS will, before the contract is concluded, indicate how the terms and conditions can be viewed electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer electronically or otherwise.
- In case that besides these general conditions it also applies to a specific product or service, the second terms shall apply and the consumer can rely, in case of conflicting terms, always on the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
- Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the provision of goods, digital content and / or services are not binding FBS.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are involved in accepting the offer.
- The agreement is established at the time that the consumer accepts the offer and meets the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, FBS immediately confirms electronically with a receipt of acceptance of the offer.
Right of withdrawal
- The consumer may terminate an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a cooling-off period of 14 days without giving any reason.
- Paragraph 1’s period begins on the day after the consumer, or a pre-designated by the consumer third party other than the carrier has received the product, or:
If the consumer ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, has received the final product. FBS may, provided that he has informed the consumer here prior to the ordering process in a clear manner, refusing an order for multiple products with different delivery;
b. if the supply of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces, the day on which the consumer or a third party designated by the final shipment or the last item has been received; whether
c. the contract is for regular delivery of goods during a certain period, the day on which the consumer or a third party designated by him, received the first product.
- The consumer has a service contract and a contract for the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium for 14 days terminate without giving reasons.
- The cooling-off period referred to in paragraph 3 shall begin on the day following the conclusion of the contract.
Treatment product during the cooling off period
- During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging with care. He will only extract the product or use to the extent that is necessary in order to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. The premise here is that the consumer should only handle and inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a shop.
- The consumer is liable for diminished value of the product that is the result of dealing with the product beyond permitted in paragraph 1.
Exercising the right of withdrawal
- When the consumer wants his right of withdrawal, he/she shall do that with the withdrawal form within the cooling-off period. The form can be found at the bottom of these terms & conditions.
- As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer shall return the product if he hands it to (a representative of) FBS. This does not offered as FBS pick up the product itself. The consumer is back transmission period observed in any case like to return the product before the waiting period has expired.
- The consumer shall send back the product with all accessories, if reasonably possible in original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the instructions provided by FBS.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal on the consumer.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the product.
- If the provision of service to begin during the withdrawal period, the consumer pay an amount in proportion to that part of the commitment which is fulfilled by the entrepreneur at the time of withdrawal, compared to the full performance of the obligation.
FBS obligations in case of withdrawal
- When FBS gives the consumer the option to give them the right of withdrawel electronically, FBS will send a receipt of this notification.
- FBS reimburses all consumer payments, including any delivery costs charged by FBS for the returned product, immediately but within 14 days following the day on which the consumer notifies him of the withdrawal. Unless FBS offering the product itself to pick up, he may refrain from paying back until he has received the product or demonstrates to the consumer that he has returned the product, whichever is the earlier.
- FBS uses the same form of payment used by the customer for reimbursement unless the consumer agrees to a different method. The repayment is free of charge for consumers.
- If the consumer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, FBS does not pay back the additional costs of the more expensive method.
Exclude the right of withdrawal
FBS excludes the following from the right of withdrawal:
a. According to specifications of the products manufactured consumer, not prefabricated and manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision by the consumer or which are clearly intended for a specific individual.
b. Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf life.
c. Sealed products that are not suitable for reasons of protection of health or hygiene to be returned and which were unsealed after delivery.
- During the period mentioned in the offer, we won’t increase the prices of the products and / or services, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, FBS products and / or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no control, at variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price targets, are at the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they result from legislation or regulations.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if FBS has agreed and:
They are the result of legislation or regulations; whether
b. the consumer is authorized to terminate the contract with effect from the date the increase takes effect.
- The supply of products and / or services mentioned prices include VAT.
Compliance agreement and extended warranty
- FBS guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the existing legislation on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and / or government regulations.
- It may in any case not entitled to what made under paragraph 1 of this Article, (i) if damaged intentionally or through negligence, (ii) to normal wear and / or (iii) if damaged by the failure or incorrect observance of the instructions or instructions for use.
- By FBS’s supplier, manufacturer or importer extended warranty never restricted the legal rights and claims that consumers can do under the agreement as against FBS apply if FBS has failed to fulfill its part of the agreement.
- Additional guarantee means any undertaking of FBS, its supplier, importer or producer certifying that certain rights or claims to the consumer grants beyond which it is required by law in case he failed to fulfill his part of the agreement .
Execution and delivery of the agreement
- FBS will exercise the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has given to FBS.
- The consumer must inform the correct address and email address to FBS. Also, any changes thereof are to be announced to FBS. If the consumer has given a wrong address for delivery, then the extra shipping cost are for the consumer.
- Delivery takes place while stock lasts.
- The ownership of goods goes to the consumer after the amount has been paid. The risk of the goods goes to the consumer after the moment of delivery.
- FBS will process order within 3 business days, unless a different delivery period has been agreed. If delivery is delayed or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer will receive it at the latest within 3 business days after placing the order. The consumer in this case has the right to terminate the agreement without termination.
- Upon termination in accordance with the preceding paragraph FBS will pay, the amount that customer paid, back immediately.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with FBS until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and FBS announced representative, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
1. Exchanges is not possible. You can re-order your desired size / color / item and the other item, you can send back to us. Please note that sending item meets the return criteria above.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase:
- You can return your purchase, if unworn, inappropriate and unwashed within 8 days send to us. Take some time before contacting us. You will be refunded your purchase price or credit.
- To be eligible for a full refund, the product must be in its original packaging and include all tickets still hang on.
- Products from the Sales and Coupons can send NOT return.
- Before returning the package, please always contact us about this.
- Shipping are NOT our expense and are therefore not reimbursed.
- We are not responsible for any lost packages or items in return.
- After receiving your item, we will refund to your bank account the amount. This may take several days.
FBS and consumers are not obliged to fulfill any obligation if they are hindered due to a circumstance that is not due to her fault and not under the law, a legal act or generally accepted practice in traffic accounted for comes.
- FBS has a good complain system and will handle the complaint by the official procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement should be reported as soon as possible after the consumer has found the defects, described fully and clearly to FBS.
- FBS will process complaints within 2 business days after receiving the complaint. If with a complaint will take a longer processing time, FBS will send a message to customer within 2 business days with the period of time they need to process the complaint.
Privacy and security
- FBS respects the privacy of the customer. FBS handles and processes all personal data provided its compliance with applicable law, in particular the Data Protection Act. The customer agrees to such processing. To protect the personal data of the customer uses FBS appropriate security.
- For more information about privacy please go to the FBS website.
- Any deviations from these terms and conditions can only be agreed by writing. From such deviations, no rights can be derived with respect to subsequent legal relationships.
- The administration of FBS applies, subject to proof, if proof of the requests made by the consumer and / or orders. The consumer acknowledges that electronic communication can serve as proof.
- FBS is entitled to the rights and obligations under the contract with you by a single notice to you to transfer to a third party.
- To the extent any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force. FBS will then adopt a new provision to replace the void / nullified provision, with the intent of the null / nullified stipulation will be taken into account.
Agreements, and any resultant non-contractual obligations between FBS and the consumer of these terms refer only to Dutch law.